CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA VACANCY 2023 :- The Central Bank of India has issued a notification for the Central Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023. Through this recruitment, the bank aims to recruit 192 Specialist Officers in different branches of the Central Bank of India. Interested candidates can apply for the Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2023 till 19th November 2023. The details of the Central Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023 like eligibility criteria, selection process, salary, and other details have been shared in the article below.
Central Bank Of India SO 192 Recruitment 2023
Central Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank, with Pan India Branch Network of more than 4500 branches, with total business of more than Rs.6,00,000 Crores and driven by talented work force of 32000 plus employees, is inviting applications from eligible candidates.
The candidate must fulfill the following criteria to qualify for the Central Bank of India Specialist Officer 2023 Exam. The candidates can find the educational qualification and age limit in the table given below….Recruitment process for selection of Officers in Specialist Category in various streams.
|Central Bank of India
|Central Bank of India SO Exam 2023
|Specialist Cadre Officers
|आवेदन की प्रारंभिक तिथि
|आवेदन की अंतिम तिथि
|Date Of Examination
- Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe/PWBD candidates/ Women candidates:- Rs.175/-+GST
- All Other Candidates :- Rs. 850/-+GST
How to Apply Online for Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the official website of CBI at centralbankofindia.co.in or
- click on the direct link mentioned above.
- Go to the ‘New Registration’ tab provided on the homepage.
- Register by entering your basic information and contact details;
- You will receive your registration number and password on your registered email ID and phone number.
- Log in with your login credentials.
- Fill in the application form and upload the requisite documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit it.
Candidates are first required to go to the Bank‟s website and click the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form. The link for online application is as under:- https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/cbiosep23/
(2) To register their application candidates will be entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password.
An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent in the specified e-mail id & mobile numbers. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
Bank of India SO SELECTION PROCEDURE
Selection will be through on-line written test and personal interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norm does not entitle a candidate to be called for Test or Interview.
- Stream / category Specific Questions :- 60
- Computer Knowledge :- 20
- Banking, Present Economic Scenario & General Awareness:- 20
- Total :- 100 Maximum Marks
penalty for wrong answers marked in the Online Test
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Online Test. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.